The Corporate Development Team leads all Large Corporate Transactions, M&A, Fundraising and Strategy efforts for Cabify.
This is a rare opportunity to join a powerful team of strategic thinkers and deal makers to shape the future growth of the company internationally. As a Manager reporting directly to the Global Head of the team, you will work across the entire structure establishing business relationships with key management and stakeholders to excel at our international markets.
What You'll Do
- Be part of the team executing M&A and strategic investment processes including: sourcing opportunities, conducting financial analysis, preparing committee materials, financial models and recommendation, structuring and negotiating transactions and integrating acquisitions
- Support on fundraising processes, investor relationships, conduct analysis for diligence data and work with legal teams on execution
- Partner with key management to drive and communicate our corporate strategy, leading required analysis and crafting messages
- Participate in complex, cross-functional strategic initiatives that impact all aspects of the business and organization (e.g., pricing, growth strategy, efficiency, etc.)
- Build strategic relationships with key actors in the mobility, tech and venture capital ecosystems to stay on top of industry trends and the mobility competitive landscape
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience at top-tier companies in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, and/or management consulting
- Experience with the deal structuring, diligence, and execution processes, including financial modelling and analysis, engaging potential investors, and managing legal documentation
- Experience managing and working with different teams, being a natural leader
- Ability to multitask and execute rapidly at a high level, great attention to detail and capacity for strategic thinking. Being result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS degree required
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- We offer a very competitive stock options plan.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Recharge day: every third friday monthly off!
- A well-defined Career Path, personal development programs and personal budget for conferences and training
- Cabify staff discount
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- Regular fun team events
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!