Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
About the position
As a Data Analyst, you'll be part of an exceptional team of over 30 SQL and data visualization specialists. Our Data Analytics department is organized around 11 problem spaces that mirror the structure of the entire company, ensuring that every decision we make at Cabify is data-driven.
In your day-to-day role, you'll work in a multidisciplinary squad with other disciplines such as Product, Engineering, Growth, and Operations. We also follow agile methodologies within each analytics group and foster an environment of knowledge and resource sharing among the department.
If you're passionate about managing large volumes of data, you'll be delighted to know we leverage two different data warehouses, Google BigQuery and Amazon Redshift, to perform intensive analysis thus maximizing operational efficiency.
We take pride in working with one of the largest Tableau Server platforms in Europe, where we share not only powerful analysis and visualizations but also Self Service Data Sources, making data accessible to the entire company.
- Exploit large-scale data warehouses performing highly efficient SQL.
- Create dashboards and reports using Tableau / PowerBI at state-of-the-art to communicate results and monitor KPIs regularly.
- Generate and execute ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions.
- Present findings to squad team members and senior management to guide business and product decisions.
- Work closely with engineers to define what data is needed for analysis, request creation of new app events, 3rd party integrations, design data models, granularity, and how they relate to existing models.
- Help design new features alongside product managers and engineers, measuring their performance and testing their business impact.
- Develop Data Sources to use across the organization, thus empowering business by exploring data in a trusted environment.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- +1 year of working experience as a Data Analyst
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with large data sets
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Looker, or any other data visualization tool
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or related fields
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- A Master's degree in Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, or related
- Product Analytics experience with Amplitude, Datadog, Mixpanel, or similar
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our high-performance team:
⌚Hybrid Model (2 work-from-home days per week plus 6 weeks per year)
💶Excellent Salary conditions: L2 [30-40K€], L3 [41-53K€]
🏝️Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
🌍Our office is located in Madrid.
⌚Flexible work environment & hours.
🙌Regular team events.
🚗Cabify staff free rides.
🚀Personal development programs based on our career paths.
📚Annual budget for training
🧘♀️ iFeel: Free access to the iFeel platform, so you can take care of your emotional well-being through therapy sessions.
📐Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills.
💳Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
💻All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
🐱A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
☕️And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!
Cabify is proud of being an equal-opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.