To achieve this goal, we need to strengthen our HQ team with a new Data Engineer. She/he will be incorporated into the Technology department to continue innovating and improving our technology stack and will work closely with her/his teammates from all the companies of the group (Vecttor, Cabify, Movo…).
Are you passionate about improving mobility in our cities? We need bright people to continue transforming our goals into a reality.
About the position:
We are looking for new members of the Data Engineering Team (heavy users of Azure, Python/Scala) and here is how you will play an important part in helping us achieve our mission:
- Maintain & evolve our data warehouse, making sure the data is easily accessible, reliable & accurate.
- Create data models, applying business logic to data. Evaluate all proposals and requests to improve the structure of the data warehouse.
- Coordinate with other Data Warehouse stakeholders to ensure overall health and performance of the data warehouse environment.
- Design, develop, test, monitor, manage, and validate data warehouse activity. Including defining standards for the data warehouse as well as troubleshooting ETL processes and resolving issues effectively.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years tenure in coding and delivering complex data projects
- Proven track record in Data Engineering
- You continuously find ways to derive more value in our raw data and lower the amount of effort our end users spend on getting answers.
- You have proper DBA skills, with which you should ensure high standards in DWH data accessibility, integrity, security & performance monitoring.
- You have intermediate level SQL skills, which allows you to understand subqueries, pivots, joins, and how indexes work.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple. You’re accomplished at orienting business users within the data domain, understanding their needs, and translating them into technical requirements to ultimately design effective data solutions.
- You have experience integrating data from multiple sources including DBs, product tracking, and APIs. You get excited by seeing your jobs run like clockwork.
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies (Azure, Data Factory and Microsoft SQL) is a plus.
The good stuff:
We want you to feel happy with us, that is why we have many benefits for you:
- A competitive salary between 35000EUR and 40000EUR
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- Flexible working hours & environment
- Monthly free rides
- Flexible remuneration: medical insurance, restaurant tickets, transport tickets
- 22 days paid annual leave