Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 89 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
- The sales enablement is responsible for leading the sales enablement strategy and will act as an integrating role between sales and marketing areas, and other global stakeholders. This position is responsible for leading the Sales Enablement initiatives for the local Field Sales role to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation.
Key goals of increasing deal conversion by improving buyer engagements, driving organizational alignment, increasing sales pipeline acceleration and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the salesforce.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, communication channels , sales assets , processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the Field-force to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss. , Reduce ramp up time for Account Executives, Increase Account Executive Productivity to achieve bookings goals, Support all key pipeline initiatives through specific programs to achieve pipeline objectives
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations and Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Regularly spend time with local teams and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs .
- Supports frontline sales leadership team in executing effective management. Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes
to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Promote and maintain data integrity by analyzing data and by taking the appropriate steps to ensure good practices are followed (validation rules, matching rules, and duplicate rules)
- Work with business stakeholders ( global , local) to understand current and future business priorities, strategic roadmaps, and reporting needs
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years combined sales, sales ops and sales enablement experience with enterprise SaaS companies
- Consistent and provable history of content creation
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product marketing to create a culture of alignment
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced marketing professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!