Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
How will you help us achieve our mission
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness of automated communications and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute multi-channel CRM-campaigns (Email, SMS, Mobile Push…) by managing the campaign calendar.
- Ensure accurate and on-time campaign planning, QA, execution and delivery.
- Ensure the results are promptly available for multichannel campaigns across all markets.
- Analysis of customer data sets across all segments to help identify commercially attractive opportunities and improve personalised direct communication, ROI and sales.
- Document all campaign strategies, proposals and CRM activities.
- Support local, regional and international CRM projects.
What we’re looking for:
- >3 year experience in a CRM/Email marketing related function.
- Experience in Customer Journeys is a plus
- Very good analytical skills
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, responsible, attention to detail and a good team player
- Ability to work in a quick and multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of Braze is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Could be good to have knowledge in any programming language: SQL, php,…
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced marketing professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!