Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 89 cities across Spain, and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart, and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic, and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Leadership, coordination, and execution of global projects (focus on environmental sustainability) to ensure that they meet the objectives and goals set.
- Search, develop, and coordinate internal and external strategic alliances to effectively execute and communicate the sustainability strategy.
- Development of management and transparency tools that support the working team to make better decisions.
- Develop effective mechanisms for identifying KPIs, developing measurement tools, measuring performance, and propose improvements to sustainability goals. Regular reporting.
- Analysis and interpretation of data and results of the strategy and information gathering for the department.
- Help us to reach our goals by identifying, proposing, and developing projects of social, economic, or environmental impact for the business.
What we’re looking for:
- University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Environmental Sciences or related degrees.
- 4+ years of professional experience in climate change and/or sustainability service advisory or business sustainability.
- Demonstrated expertise in two or more of the following: carbon footprint calculations, net-zero strategies, GAP analysis, sustainable investing, SBTi, and ESG strategies.
- In-depth understanding of one or more environmental assessments.
- Valuable experience or understanding of compliance processes.
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
- Strategic thinker committed to finding solutions to complex challenges.
- A team player, and an effective communicator, equipped with people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Professional proficiency in English.
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll be part of the global sustainability team, an enthusiastic and energetic group of people convinced that sustainability is the present and the future of business. Leading a unique vision of sustainability in the group, we coordinate the sustainability strategy to secure we make cities better places to live. Our work is full of purpose and our day by day full of learnings.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!