Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in +80 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
As Head of delivery, they will be responsible for launching the country’s operations, defining its local strategy and ensuring the proper implementation of each aspect of it. From opening and leading key negotiations to ensuring fleets apply the correct delivery protocol and reach our SLAs. They will work closely with global teams that will support the local implementation offering technological and operational resources.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Acquire and guarantee proper training of the necessary fleet for an optimal operation. Define fleet hiring model, vehicle alternatives and acquisition & training strategies.
- Support local operation and coordinate the fleet within the city in terms of, positioning and working hours, guaranteeing the achievement of proposed targets.
- Manage scheduling, attendance, effectiveness and general administration of training programs for drivers.
- Have a complete understanding of the local supply situation at all times and support daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Start and lead key negotiations with potential clients, helping them identify their needs while adapting our offer to it.
- Be the overall responsible and accountable for the client portfolio, including the demand management, forecasting, opportunities and client relationship.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience working with logistics, last-mile delivery, or other related industry
- A data-driven mindset to work with operational metrics and strategic goals
- Know how to work with autonomy and efficiency towards your goals.
- Great Excel/Google Spreadsheets and data interpretation skills
- Good communication skills. You're persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- Ability and agility to find possible solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems.
- A Get stuff done attitude: Launchers need to get a lot done in a short period. You have a scrappy attitude, you are comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines and you are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Health insurance