Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Growth Marketing Manager coordinates Spain´s Marketing Channels strategy, in order to achieve the growth objectives of our mobility services within different clients (private, corporate, drivers, fleets) by improving their marketing funnels (awareness, acquisition, engagement).
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Assist on audiences/ products strategy definition and planning and implement the marketing channels strategy according to the Audiences and Products business development plans;
- Help to consolidate next 6/12 months marketing vision.
- Support marketing mix investment discussions with Growth Managers and translate business strategy, performance objectives, into a marketing plan.
- Defining and optimizing the perfect media mix and the performance of marketing channels (digital, internal channels as CRM, offline). Support coordination with global operative areas to reach the audiences growth.
- Integrate market/audiences insights and research (UR, Product Marketing Fit, etc) on planning process.
- Develop and establish a media model, for audiences and categories, based on KPIs to support decision making cycles. Report and implement improvements according to its objectives;
- Structuring, managing and controlling the day-to-day activities of the growth marketing team
- Coordinate the execution of the channel's strategy, based on budget planning. Be responsible for budget optimization, campaigns development and maximizing channels impact.
- Make a top-down and bottoms-up assessment of current and new channels, identify constraints of those channels, and how to prioritize and sequence channels according to performance objectives.
- Multi-channel investment plan and structure a budget by separating incrementally and attribution, analyzing incrementally, understanding marginal returns, and translating all of that into always-on measurements of CAC and LTV. As a company, we aim to scale existing and new channels. Understand the various channels to unlock more scale, in order to go deep on building lead/user/customer qualification models.
- Project management and people management: You will lead the growth marketing team and guide its day-to-day operations, so you’ll be supervising and mentoring members of the team.
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modelling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience;
How we would like you to be:
- Act as a co-owner: someone who works hard and is proud of what he/she does. Has initiative and acts by cooperating when something doesn't work. But most important of all, he has a vocation for service.
- Trust, communicate and develop: a person who listens and learns, communicates efficiently, is transparent and demands the same from others.
- Embrace and drive change: change creates new opportunities. Be the change we need to scale and improve even more.
- Analyze, innovate, and simplify: a person who solves the root of the problem and not their symptoms. Raise hypotheses and test them. Share data, facts and not opinions. Innovate, be creative, make new mistakes and share them so we can learn from them. Throw out the obsolete, look for simplicity and scalability.
- Contribute and engage: someone who shares data to make the best decision. Make decisions and avoid overanalysis paralysis.
- Makes an impact: It seeks to produce added value for its actions. Think "done" is better than "perfect." Don’t reinvent the wheel. Delivery... and keeps getting better.
- Positive and humble attitude: Make sure that the people around you enjoy Mondays. Be constructive in the face of adversity and especially in the face of mistakes. Promote diversity and respect different opinions.
What we’re looking for:
- Profile consultant / research / and profiles that have a marketing background with certain bases in business development
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Marketing or Business Development Departments.
- Knowledge and expertise Marketing verticals: planning, campaigns, media and marketing channels (earned media, internal channels and advertising).
- Desirable knowledge in data analysis tools (sql, tableau..)
- High communication skills to have an effectively communication with stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines;
- Hands-on experience in growth marketing operations implementation and improvement;
- Strong knowledge of marketing channels (digital, CRM, offline).
- BSc/BA in Communication, Marketing, Business, Engineering or relevant field. Postgraduate degree is a plus;
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus;
- Previous experience at FMCG companies is a plus.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee&fruit!