Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Growth Marketing Specialist coordinates the execution of Spain´s Marketing Channels plans, in order to achieve the growth objectives of our mobility services within different clients (private, corporate, drivers, fleets) by improving their marketing funnels (awareness, acquisition, engagement).
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Implement the marketing channels strategy according to the Audiences and Products business development plans;
- Control the channels performance with the respective disciplines according to the media mix plans.
- Receive briefs from Growth and Campaign teams and create briefs for global marketing teams.
- Coordinate with global teams on channel execution (CRM, digital, social media, etc.) focusing on objectives achievement and on-time execution.
- Coordinate on planning and execution with the Growth team.
- Focus on channel planning (calendar, audience segmentation, etc.) and high volume execution coordination.
- Assist on definition and optimization of the perfect media mix and the performance of marketing channels;
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, channels innovation and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary;
- Establish enablers for channels optimization based on reach, conversion, etc.
- Executing the day-to-day activities of the growth marketing team;
How we would like you to be:
- Act as a co-owner: someone who works hard and is proud of what he/she does. Has initiative and acts by cooperating when something doesn't work. But most important of all, he has a vocation for service.
- Trust, communicate and develop: a person who listens and learns, communicates efficiently, is transparent and demands the same from others.
- Embrace and drive change: change creates new opportunities. Be the change we need to scale and improve even more.
- Analyze, innovate, and simplify: a person who solves the root of the problem and not their symptoms. Raise hypotheses and test them. Share data, facts and not opinions. Innovate, be creative, make new mistakes and share them so we can learn from them. Throw out the obsolete, look for simplicity and scalability.
- Contribute and engage: someone who shares data to make the best decision. Make decisions and avoid overanalysis paralysis.
- Makes an impact: It seeks to produce added value for its actions. Think "done" is better than "perfect." Don’t reinvent the wheel. Delivery... and keeps getting better.
- Positive and humble attitude: Make sure that the people around you enjoy Mondays. Be constructive in the face of adversity and especially in the face of mistakes. Promote diversity and respect different opinions.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Marketing or Business Development Departments.
- PMO/marketing,digital and offline profile, but must internal channels
- Strong knowledge of CRM/ email marketing: strategy (A/B testing, metrics, etc.) and channel language (html code, use of CTA, etc.).
- Previous experience in marketing automation is a strong advantage.
- Basic notions of HTML.
- Good communication and coordination skills in order to be aligned with the content team: briefs definition and content proposal reviews.
- Attention to detail: this role will be the main responsible for the communication to be published.
- Hands-on experience in growth marketing operations implementation and improvement;
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modelling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience;
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines;
- BSc/BA in Communication, Marketing, Business or relevant field. Postgraduate degree is a plus;
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus;
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular, fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee&fruit!