Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Build analytical models and use them to identify business opportunities
- Define, plan, set and launch new products
- Help set and drive product strategy and new business opportunities with key partners
- Identify, evaluate, define and negotiate partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Legal, Tax and Growth to launch new products and partnerships
- Support both local and global teams to execute actions
- Track and analyze key metrics and business trends
- Prepare and present the results of the analysis for management presentations
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Engineering or Economics
- 3-5 years of consultancy/private equity/venture capital experience
- Excellent oral and written skills in both Spanish and English.
- Proven experience of end-to-end business development experience
- Extensive financial modelling
- Ability to think strategically
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very strong project management and negotiation skills
- Passion for big challenges and a good sense of humor
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!