Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
We are now looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join us in our
How will you help us to achieve our mission?
- Participate in the annual and off cycle compensation planning, roll out, and communication.
- Manage monthly variable remuneration schemes for different collectives.
- Drive the validation of the compensation offers, managing spreadsheets with guidelines and recommendations.
- Support in the maintenance, updating and creation of new salary bands for our countries and collectives.
- Utilize external and internal data to carry out benchmarkings and competitive pay analysis.
- Conduct gender pay gap analysis, including historical records.
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions when needed.
- Perform job grading according to the methodology applied.
- Maintain benefits programs and advise for regular updates for countries.
- Stay current with market trends and ensures compliance with local country regulations as it relates to compensation.
- Complete salary, benefits and trends surveys, analyzes and reports findings.
- Perform regular compensation and benefits reporting and data audits.
- Advise main stakeholders with compensation recommendations.
- Support with the maintenance, update and creation of reports and materials for our stakeholders and employees.
- Support the Compensation team in rolling out regular, ad hoc compensation programs and global projects.
- Recommend improvements to our policies and practices.
- Manage additional tasks as needed.
- Master in Human Resources with a specialization in Compensation and Benefits preferred.
- Proven previous experience of 3-4 years in Compensation and Benefits, preferably in a compensation consultancy or in a Big4.
- Deep and extensive knowledge of Google Sheets and HRIS (e.g. Meta4, SAP, Workday) is mandatory.
- Experience working with main methodologies such us WTW, Korn Ferry, Mercer or Aon.
- Experience in Executive Compensation will be a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed numerical financial with high audit skills.
- Very well organized and planned, prioritizing projects and managing deadlines.
- Dealing with ambiguity when few information is delivered.
- Thrive in fast paced companies and proven history of developing effective partnerships with employees or clients at all levels, in
multicultural and diverse environments.
- Enjoy working in springs, looking for the best way to find quick wins and proving alternatives as a problem solver.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
The good stuff:
We're a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible worktime environment: up to 2-3 remote working days every week (currently more due to the pandemic).
- Intensive working hours on fridays and summer.
- 1 friday off per month.
- 22 vacation days plus 2 more if you start before July plus 0,5 days for your birthday if it coincide in a labor day, plus 0.5 days on your
kid's birthday if it coincide in a labor day.
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- Budget for cabify rides.
- Regular fun team events.
- Personal development programs.
- A pet room so you don't have to leave your furry friend at home.
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!