Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
About the position:
The Global Paid Social Media Specialist is a part of the Global Digital team, leads and executes the Paid Social Media strategy and ensures best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention. Proven experience in digital marketing, both branding and performance, will be responsible for scaling Cabify´s B2C digital plan validating core KPIs, such as retention, ROAS and LTV. With a strong analytical background and solid understanding of analytic tools (MMPs, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, …) will collaborate closely with other Cabify squads to improve performance at every step of the funnel in order to achieve global and local goals.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Execute and optimize the social paid strategy with specific goals and metrics across Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat,Twitter, Linkedin…).
- Acquire and retain valuable riders in the countries where Cabify operates
- Own paid acquisition goals and execution, suggesting innovations and improvements to help reach global and local goals.
- Track and analyze results to identify optimization opportunities and solutions to increase conversion and retention.
- Research, propose and A/B test new acquisition and retention strategies for Social Media channels.
- Actively supporting new design, contents and ad formats for Social Media.
- Collaborate with other Cabify teams to improve performance at every step of the funnel.
What we’re looking for:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- +3 years in Paid Social Media, focused in performance in fast growing companies
- Previous experience in native app acquisition is also a plus.
- Demonstrable experience managing large budgets for Social Media channels.
- Strong analytical background including advanced Excel skills and MMPs. like Adjust. .
- Used to manage automation platforms for social paid campaigns like Smartly or MakeMeReach.
- Ability to conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English
- Strong view to anticipate problems, used to work in fast-paced environments
- Adaptability to change.
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion. Our team is embedded within Growth team and works closely with product, data science, services and local markets to boost our mobility services within different clients (private, corporate, drivers, fleets)
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent Salary conditions.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Remote (Model).
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!